Safed Musli is one of the wonderful herbs in Ayurveda. It is a rare herb that found in India. It is also known as White Musli or chlorophytum borivilianum is plant present in India that’s recently proven to be an extremely valuable addition to natural Aphrodisiac Supplements. It is in large regular demand in the world market and its annual demand is estimated to be about 300 to 500 tonnes.
Safed Musli’s outstanding medical properties became an essential ingredients in bodybuilding supplements. It not only treats hundreds of body ailments but it is also combined with variety of other herbs to make the other herbs more powerful.
Herbalists frequently describe it as an herbal alternative to Viagra, Safed Musli is an effective herb for improving libido and male fertility. It also helps in acute and chronic inflammation, enhancing the immune system and reducing elevated lipid levels.
Benefits of Safed Musli
- Safed Musli is important for prevention of premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction.
- It is used for improving weakness in males.
- It is aphrodisiac agent, primarily used to increase sexual power. Along with this, it is also used for individuals with low sperm count and low libido.
- It is considered as the best herbs for infertility and to increases sperm count, semen volume and fertility.
- It works as an energy booster and makes the human immune system stronger.
- It is considered as a cure for diabetic patients and generates insulin in the body.
- Besides Men, it also helps women for sexual pleasure. It prevents the vagina from dryness and helps with libido and frigidity.
COMPOSITION OF SAFED MUSLI
- The major composition components of safed musli are carbohydrates (41%), protein (8-9%), saponins (2-17%) and root fibres (4%).
- Saponins are chief medicinal compound present in roots
- It contains Twenty Five types of alkaloids, minerals, like calcium, potassium, magnesium and various vitamins. This herb also contains phenol, resins, polysaccharides and mucilage content.